Monday, June 17, 2013

Gentle Reminders!

Hello!  It's been a few weeks since my last post and let me tell you this market is FLYING!  If you are thinking of selling your home, the time is now!!  Check out this article!  In just ONE MONTH the average home price went up 11.11% (February 2013: $472,500 to March 2013: $525,00) in the North County.  Let me say it this way: The median price of a home in North San Diego County has not been as high as $525,000 since mid 2008.  Another way of saying we are in a healthy market:  If no one in North San Diego County decided to list their house, us Real Estate Agents would have NO INVENTORY after only 3 1/3 months.  So many buyers, so few homes to show!  Capisce?  Comprende?  Get it?!  Here we are folks!  It is summertime!  No rain to contend with while moving boxes, family is coming to visit so put them to work helping you move and get the kids settled in their new school neighborhood before the year starts!  Call me for your FREE, NO OBLIGATION (except for a coffee (or...?) appointment to discuss my findings) Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) today!  Your home is worth MORE THAN YOU THINK!!!

Oh yeah and the other side of the coin!  BUYERS!!  Let's get you into the home of your dreams!  Let's take advantage of these beautiful summer days and "light out later" evenings to find you your one and only!!  With the lack of inventory, it could take writing a few offers, but I have got the time and patience to get you where you want to be!  The only question is:  "Where do you want to be this summer?"  Poolside BBQ with friends and family?  Feeding your chickens on the farm?  Riding horses on your ranch?  In your own backyard, not just a patio?  Closer to the amazing San Diego beaches?  Anywhere or anything, just as long as it is yours?!  I can help you find it!!!

Do you own one of the 850,000 residential properties that returned to positive equity in the first quarter of this year OR in the last year did you become one of the 1.7 million borrowers that moved into positive territory???  Let's find this stuff out!  Know where you stand!  I have a whole host of wonderfully, amazing service providers, waiting to help me help you!  From lenders to contractors, appraisers to movers, I know the best!!

While you are contemplating where in Southern California you want to live next, let me remind you of a few things!


  1. 2nd Annual Ice Cream Social is COMING!  June 29th at the Cabrillo Team Office.  Drop by anytime between 1 and 4pm for a JUMP in the bounce house and cool off with Hawaiian Shave Ice!!  My family and I can't wait to see you there! Click for More Info!
  2. I have a couple Unlimited Fair Tickets still Available for only $14!!!
  3. "LIKE" Nate Turner Real Estate on Facebook to stay up to date on Real Estate happenings and events around town!
  4. I am now on Pinterest!  Look for me here!  Lots of DIY ideas for improving your investment, local attractions not to miss and the history of our beloved North County!
  5. And as always... I am here to help!  I am never too busy for you, your friends or family!  It's an honor to be referred by you.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment